Wednesday, November 14, 2007

One Village Coffee


For anyone interested, some of my best friends in PA started a coffee roasting business this year with an eye towards being missional. They are fair trade and partner with MAMA Project in Honduras, Stephen's Children and other very worthy kingdom building projects. My wife currently works with them on staff and our group, LivingRoom, is behind them all the way. Oh and by the way, their coffee is actually pretty good from what I hear (me not being a coffee drinker).

I post this now as Scot McKnight today posted some good reviews of the cofee on his blog

So please, check them out by going to the following and then buy some coffee!:

One Village Coffee

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i forgot to mention this, but Landis Supermarkets (well, at least the one in perkasie) are carrying one village coffee now. i bought a pound of their "smart blend" last weekend.

Anonymous said...

Landis Supermarket perkasie I bought pound of one village coffee Evening Blend dark roast whole bean. Extra $$ we thought it would taste extra good however my family not quite sure that we like it enough to buy more. Not great taste $$$